Sunday, September 19, 2010

the beginning of the story...story...story...story

Once upon a time there was a sixteen year old girl from Albuquerque, New Mexico.  She dicided to ask her parents once again to have a blog for the family.   Guess what...they said yes!!!!!  I'm exited.  soooooooooo backround
I'm a proud member of the Luke family and have been for sixteen years on earth.  There are five kids in my family.  me the oldest at sixteen years and counting.  the youngest is only a sad 10 months.  bummer.
Before I go on it must be known that my dad is a strong disbeliever in the online diary thing called blog.  Too bad for him because I'v wanted to do it for a long time. 

4 comments:

  1. I'm so excited you are starting a blog! Yea!!! Check mine out anytime, add it to your side bar, whatever. Welcome!!! (Aunt Maria)

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://lukeletters.blogspot.com/
    I guess I should send you my blog address.

    I can't wait to see y'all in December.

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome, anna! do you have our blog address? i'll send you an invite for it! and for the book review blog again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete